The Imperious Hawk Index du Forum
The Imperious Hawk
Team basée sur la bonne entente. La victoire est à notre porter notre seule responsabilité est de s'entraider!

The Imperious Hawk Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Do You Uninstall Facebook Messenger App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Imperious Hawk Index du Forum -> Les Jeux -> Guitar Héro
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sappflet

Masculin
Point(s): 168
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do You Uninstall Facebook Messenger App Répondre en citant

How Do You Uninstall Facebook Messenger App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

The messenger.com website is the only way to access Messenger from a computer. 4 Tap "Uninstall" in the Messenger App Info page. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Messenger ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Uninstall Facebook Messenger Three Methods:iPhone, iPad, and iPod TouchAndroidWindows PhoneCommunity Q&A Don't want to use Facebook's Messenger app? You can uninstall the app from any device that it's installed on. On Android 6.0 and later, you'll be prompted to accept permissions when you launch the app as opposed to when you download it. 252.. Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0 How do I reinstall Facebook Messenger after uninstalling it? wikiHow Contributor Enter your phone's application store and search for Messenger. 3 Select the "Messenger" from the results. Uninstalling something means getting rid of it completely from your machine. And of course you can always use the search box at the top of the page! Recent Posts: Q&A: Can I use my phone as a remote for my DSLR camera? Q&A: How do I change my username on Facebook? Picture of the Day: Wild Mountains Q&A: Which brand of external USB hard drive is the best? How to block all Game Requests and App Notifications on Facebook How to post about politics on your Facebook Timeline without ticking off the friends that dont like political posts Dashlane wants to completely control your passwords. Choose the Messenger app developed by "Facebook," which should be towards the top of the list. 6 Add your phone number (optional). If it is, that account will be added to your Messenger friends list. 5 Log into Facebook Messenger. Click below to let us know you read this article, and wikiHow will donate to Direct Relief on your behalf. Messenger will scan your phone's contacts and find other people that use the Messenger app. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. How can I stop getting messages? wikiHow Contributor Delete the Facebook App, too. Method 4 Messenger Desktop Website 1 Visit .messenger.com in your web browser. 183.. Uninstalling Messenger will remove all of the Messenger data from your phone. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 10 Helpful 3 How do I uninstall Messenger from my PC? wikiHow Contributor You should be able to do it under Programs in the Control Panel. You can skip this if you'd like. 12 Start using Messenger. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question I have downloaded Messenger onto my phone before, but it won't download now. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Click "Switch Account" if you want to log in with a different Facebook account. The Messenger app will prompt you to enter your phone number so that you can be found easily by friends. 3 Tap "Messenger" in the list of results. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Once you're logged in, you can use Messenger to chat with your Facebook friends 5a02188284
facebook application payment systemhow to create a facebook account for freefacebook for bb10 downloadfacebook hacker download free software 2013facebook account passwort zur cksetzenbot do gry na ryby facebookfree download facebook password hacker exeios 6 facebook account l schennew version of facebook app for androidvia iphone 5 facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Imperious Hawk Index du Forum -> Les Jeux -> Guitar Héro Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'